Five extremely practical ways:
- Only wash up/load the dishwasher once a day.
- Stop checking Facebook, Twitter, your blog stats etc quite so often.
- Shower faster – or less often. You choose!
- Cut housework down to the absolute minimum to stay hygienic.
- Do bigger grocery shops to cut down on trips to the supermarket.
Five extremely effective ways:
- Sell your children.
- Shut yourself away from the world for a month.
- Hire maids, gardeners, cooks etc so you don’t have to do anything other than write.
- Go without sleep.
- Type faster.
OK, I never said they were practical!
STOP PRESS: There’s still time to read the brilliant A Song for Europe by Simon Lipson before Eurovision on Saturday on your Kindle. I’ve just had a lovely email from him, in response to my review of the book. What a nice guy.